CHAMPAGNE MILLESIME 2015
In the Champagne area, the vintage years differ according to the vineyards and the Houses. We try to reveal the exceptional qualities of a specific harvest year through an original blend.
This champagne has a pale golden color and a rich and complex nose. It is full-bodied and brings structure and power in the mouth. This batch will go well with pre-dinner drinks and throughout a meal.
- This batch is made of a rigorous selection during the harvest
- Varieties: 20% Pinot Meunier, 40% Chardonnay, 40% Pinot Noir
- Blend: wines from the 2012 harvest
- Bottled in March 2013
- Dosage: 8,5 g/l traditional liqueur
- Wine vinification in the vats
Disgorging 6 to 12 months before marketing
Guide Hachette 2020 **, Décanter DWWA 90/100
For more details about cuvees, prices or cellar tours, contact us by phone (+33 3 26 58 01 52) or email.
In the Champagne area
on the way to the Vallée de la Marne (Marne Valley)
nearby the famous vineyards of Epernay, the village of Festigny is clinging to the hillside and belongs to the Champagne designation “Vallée de la Marne”.