BLANC DE NOIRS BRUT NATURE
Power and freshness.
Our vineyard, located in the heart of the Marne Valley is the favorite terroir of Pinot Meunier (fruity and freshness). It gives our wines, through our blends with Chardonnay (for its finesse) and Pinot Noir (for its power and structure), the subtlety and typicity which reflect the spirit of our house.
- White Champagne
- Vallée De La Marne
- Crus : FESTIGNY, LEUVRIGNY
- Average age of vines : 35 ans
- 80% Meunier (Cuve Reserve and wooden barrel)
- 20% Pinot Noir (Aged in Barrels)
- Wines from 2016 harvests (20%) – and 2017 (20%) – Wine reserve from harvests since 2012 (60%)
- Bottled in April2018
- Aging less than 3 months after disgorging
- Not dosed
For more details about cuvees, prices or cellar tours, contact us by phone (+33 3 26 58 01 52) or email.
In the Champagne area
on the way to the Vallée de la Marne (Marne Valley)
nearby the famous vineyards of Epernay, the village of Festigny is clinging to the hillside and belongs to the Champagne designation “Vallée de la Marne”.
6, Rue des vignes - Le Mesnil - Le Huttier - 51700 Festigny
03 26 58 01 52