CHAMPAGNE TRADITION BRUT
The beautiful golden color, the nose with fruity and exotic aromas and the fine and lingering foam are so many preliminaries to the fresh, balanced and soft mouth feel of this batch. It will go well with your cocktails and pre-dinner drinks.
- Varieties : 75% Pinot Meunier, 15% chardonnay, 10% pinot noir
- Blend of the 2016 (60%) and 2015/2014 harvests.
- Bottled in April 2017
- Dosage: 9.5g/l traditional liqueur
- Selected in the French wine guide “GUIDE HACHETTE” (1999*, 2001, 2004, 2012, 2014*)
- Selected in the 2014 “REVUE DES VINS DE FRANCE”
For more details about cuvees, prices or cellar tours, contact us by phone (+33 3 26 58 01 52) or email.
In the Champagne area
on the way to the Vallée de la Marne (Marne Valley)
nearby the famous vineyards of Epernay, the village of Festigny is clinging to the hillside and belongs to the Champagne designation “Vallée de la Marne”.
6, Rue des vignes - Le Mesnil - Le Huttier - 51700 Festigny
03 26 58 01 52