With this batch, we put the spotlight on the Pinot Meunier, a high-quality and major grape variety of our region, which gives us this nectar that comes from more than 50-year-old vines. Its beautiful and shiny straw gold color and its clear nose with hints of dried grape and fig make a powerful and full-bodied champagne, very fresh in the mouth. This “blanc de noirs” balanced champagne with a foamy effervescence is defined as a “pleasure” batch.
- 100% Pinot Meunier – Old vine plots
- Blend from the 2011 (85%) and 2010 (15%) harvests
- Vinification in larger barrels
- Bottled in March 2012
- Disgorging: 4 to 6 months before commercialization
- Dosage: 7g/l traditional liqueur
- Selected by the” Sommeliers International” magazine and by the “Le Point” magazine dedicated to champagne
- Selected by the French wine guide “GUIDE HACHETTE” (2010*, 2011*, 2013* and 2018*)
Disgorging 1 year before marketing
For more details about cuvees, prices or cellar tours, contact us by phone (+33 3 26 58 01 52) or email.
In the Champagne area
on the way to the Vallée de la Marne (Marne Valley)
nearby the famous vineyards of Epernay, the village of Festigny is clinging to the hillside and belongs to the Champagne designation “Vallée de la Marne”.