CHAMPAGNE GRANDE RESERVE BRUT
A blend partly aged in wood, mostly made of Chardonnay and of a variable share of Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. This champagne has a generous bouquet with complex aromas and lasts in the mouth. It will be ideal for your meals or cocktails.
- Varieties: 30% Pinot Meunier, 40% Chardonnay, 30% Pinot Noir
- Blend of the 2011 and 2012 harvests.
- Bottled in March 2013
- Disgorging: 3 to 6 months before commercialization
- Dosage: 8.8g/l traditional liqueur
- Selected in the magazine “Le Point” (2013, 2014 and 2015) and in the magazine “Régal”
- Selected in the 2017 French wine guide “GUIDE HACHETTE” (2005, 2008*, 2009**)
For more details about cuvees, prices or cellar tours, contact us by phone (+33 3 26 58 01 52) or email.
In the Champagne area
on the way to the Vallée de la Marne (Marne Valley)
nearby the famous vineyards of Epernay, the village of Festigny is clinging to the hillside and belongs to the Champagne designation “Vallée de la Marne”.